6.5.11

Come as you are






COME AS YOU ARE, AS YOU WERE
AS I WANT YOU TO BE
AS A FRIEND, AS A FRIEND, AS AN OLD ENEMY

TAKE YOUR TIME, HURRY UP
THE CHOICE IS YOUR, DON´T BE LATE
TAKE A REST AS A FRIEND AS AN OLD MEMORIA
Letras4U.com » letras traducidas al español

COME DOWSED IN MUD, SOAKED IN BLEACH
AS I WANT YOU TO BE
AS A TREND, AS A FRIEND, AS AN OLD MEMORIA

AND I SWEAR THAT I DON´T HAVE A GUN
NO I DON´T HAVE A GUN


i (L) miss you






The first Sketches .
Forgotten Words



Cristina Ricci is (born February 12, 1980) received initial recognition and praise as a child star for her performance as Wednesday Addams in The Addams Family (1991) andAddams Family Values (1993), and her role as Kat Harvey in Casper (1995). Ricci made a transition into more adult-oriented roles with The Ice Storm (1997), followed by an acclaimed performance in The Opposite of Sex (1998), for which she received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress. She continued her success with well-received performances in Sleepy Hollow (1999) and Monster (2003).
Ricci has appeared in the films Black Snake Moan (2007), Penelope (2008), Speed Racer (2008), New York, I Love You (2009) and After.Life (2009) opposite Liam Neeson.



1 comentario:

  1. Nosé como he llegado aquí, me encantan las fotos de tus entradas,me parecen preciosas! :)

    te sigo guapa!

    ResponderEliminar