16.3.11

Heaven

  





Heaven is the subject that I was thinking for a long time  : fear , terror , cold , darkness , silence...
it remember me all the vintage terror movies . I have been inspired by the American history of 1880 . I also found The Witches of Eastwick . It´s  a 1987 comic horror film based on John Updike's novel of the same name. It was directed by George Miller, and starred Jack Nicholson as Daryl Van Horne, alongside Cher,Susan Sarandon, and Michelle Pfeiffer as the eponymous witches. The film is a blend of gothic horror and screwball comedy.








    I made this shirt with two black
 cats with indian ink .it´s like miu miu shirts .






 My mum made to me a gift . A vintage shirt!!. it ´s enchanting beauty, and it has the essence of 1890. Now I´m thinking about the Tim Burtom´ s movies... It´s just magic , terryfing...



    Brooke Shields when she was young. She´s an American actress, author and model. Some of her better-known movies include Pretty Baby and The Blue Lagoon, as well as TV shows such asSuddenly SusanThat '70s Show and Lipstick Jungle.






         








                 My Girl is a 1991 comedy- drama film that focuses on the coming-of-age of a young girl who faces many different emotional highs and lows. It features Dan AykroydJamie Lee CurtisMacaulay Culkinand Anna Chlumsky in her feature film debut. It was written by Laurice Elehwany and directed by Howard Zieff










 Johnny depp and Christina Ricci in Sleepy Hollow
In 1799, New York City police constable Ichabod Crane is dispatched by his superiors to the upstate hamlet of Sleepy Hollow, New York, to investigate a series of brutal slayings in which the victims have been found decapitated .






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario